We’re pleased to announce ODTMobile ELD, our new FMCSA (Federal Motor Safety Administration) certified ELD (Electronic Logging Device) app as part of our latest release of ODTMobile.
Our ELD solution includes the ODTMobile app for drivers (available on Android™ and iOS™), a GPS tracking device connected to the vehicle as mandated by the FMCSA guidelines, and web-based admin and reporting.
Features and Benefits of ELD
- CSA/DOT ELD mandate for all log required motor carriers
- Eliminates the need for drivers to keep paper logs for hours of service
- Integrates directly into DQT’s full suite of dispatch, routing and order tracking solutions
- Web-based management portal
- Less stressful roadside inspections
Other features available on ODTMobile include DVIR, Fuel Log, Signature Capture and Picture capture for PO.
For additional information about DQTs ODTMobile ELD, and how it may fit in with your current driver log requirements and/or delivery processes, please contact us at [email protected] or 512-248-8324.
Phone: 512.248.8324 x170