Whether you run a fast-paced “Hot Shot” organization or a route based delivery business, consistently delivering the right product to your customer on a timely basis is ultimately how you will be measured by your customer.
At the end of the day if you deliver the right product, consistently on time, you earn the business. Miss an important time window and you may lose a customer.
Your business has many challenges to get it right. Sheer volume, and complex distribution methods such as buyouts and relay transfers are road blocks in getting it consistently right.
ODT was designed specifically for the Auto Aftermarket Business. ODT provides everyone in your company with complete real-time visibility of every order regardless of whether it is on a transfer truck, shipped from stock, or supplied by a vendor buyout.
Management has the power to understand actual delivery costs on an order by order and a customer by customer basis. With DQ’s ODT you will know your drivers are where you expect them to be – servicing your customer.
Features and benefits include:
- Assists in administration and tracking of complex transactions such as buyouts, warehouse transfers, and multiple product relays between branches
- Provide dispatch with the visibility to increase the number of orders going out on each run
- Effectively measure and track time to serve on a customer by customer basis
- Allow warehouse distributors to efficiently supervise picking, scheduling, and delivery
- Enable dispatch, sales, and management to more effectively direct daily warehouse operations
- Eliminates calls to the dispatcher’s desk by giving everyone in the organization immediate access to the current status of each order
- Available GPS tracking, mapping and routing tools
- Ability to optimize delivery routes
- Provide customers with real-time visibility of their orders via the web