Businesses that provide services are expected to arrive at customer locations on time with all the tools needed to complete the job to meet customer expectations.
Sometimes it is important for work to be done on the back end, before a service technician arrives at a customer location.
DQ accounts for this with it’s advanced scheduling matrix. DQ also takes into account travel times, inventory of parts needed to complete jobs and also the skills required by technicians.
Features and benefits include:
- Assign skills to technicians and determine jobs based on skill sets
- View current job status information
- Easily answer customer inquiries
- Schedule based on geographical, skills, and/or time requirements
- Set up your own service matrix based on your requirements
- Allow dispatcher to locate technicians closest to urgent jobs
- Provide field personnel with laptop or other mobile connection to back office